Mentoring

Tuesday, March 16, 2010

This past week I had the opportunity to Mentor all day with Vanessa Millecam. I've taken plenty of classes before but I've never walked away with so much excitement and hope. This was just what I needed. Vanessa was incredibly sweet and helped me realize really what I want to do with this business. Thank You so much V! Check out her blog/website: Vanessamillecamphotography.com.

I have more to share but wanted to pick the one that she helped me work on. I loved this little girl. Her hair was to die for and her eyes...Oh my!

On Location



Studio





4 comments:

Kem said...

Angie these are wonderful, but what else would I get from the gals at whimsy pixs!

Vanessa said...

Hey Girl...I love them!!! Thank you so much for your kind words. I loved spending the day with you...and I can't wait to see what you do next :) I will post our session soon...thanks again YOU ROCK! ~V

Cindy said...

Angie, great job! I really like the studio one, and great little model too!

Oakstream Photography said...

Great shots!

I love Vanessa. SHE ROCKS! She shot my fam pics last November & she's a great photog & friend! Excited to see your progress!!!

Post a Comment