{My dear friend Michelle}

Tuesday, June 30, 2009

This past weekend I was able to hang out with my friend Michelle and her whole family. I have to say that I was loving Michelle's Mom. She was so complimentary of her daughters and their kids. You can tell she is one proud Mama....and well she should be!


Steph and I have had our eye on this cute white barn for a couple months and after a few phone calls I finally got permission to go. I was so excited and had high hopes for this location. Michelle and Jessica I will post some more individual families after the holiday but here are a few to peek at.








4 comments:

Ellie McFreaken said...

I love that big family group shot! That white barn is really awesome. I also really like the close-up of Mom and daughter. What a beautiful famiy. Good job.

meegz said...

I like that large family shot -- I could finally tell who belongs to who -- great idea!!

Kem said...

love the group family pix, great composition

Erin Fonnesbeck said...

You found a GREAT location!!! And I love that family shot, how they are separated. Cool idea! Beautiful family.

Post a Comment