{Angel and the gang}

Friday, July 17, 2009

I am a little behind on posting preveiws for some families so I'm going to play a little catch up before I head out on vacation.

I met up with Angel and her fun fun family. She had requested the big blue truck which I love! Thanks again Angel and here are a few for you. I had to put in the one of the kids on the bench. These kids really really like each other you can tell by being around them five minutes. Angel...I would love some tips girl!












2 comments:

Steph said...

What a cute family..you don't always see brothers and sisters cuddle and be so cute together like that. I love the colors they chose...both the bright and the black and white. The one of the kids in the doorway is my favorite!

Angel Group II said...

They don't always like each other but at times they do get along. But I agree they are pretty cute! Thanks Angie they are wonderful, I can't wait to see the rest.
~Angel

Post a Comment