{Shauna}

Friday, July 17, 2009

This is my good friend Shauna....I don't think I've ever met anyone so calm. Would you be calm with six kids? Nope me neither! Honestly she is one of the best Mom's! Her kids make me want to have more kids. Our family just loves their family!

We met up with Shauna in Idaho Falls to go to the Temple and take pictures for their 20th Anniversary before heading to Yellowstone. We had so much fun and man are those kids patient!

Happy Anniversary Shauna and Kurt!!!!
We Spent the Day at the Idaho Falls Temple
Isn't he edible? I had so many cute ones I couldn't choose but since he was looking right at me I couldn't resist.

Handsome little Riley!

Tyler, the oldest is going to be putting his papers in soon to serve a mission for the LDS Church. I can't imagine what the other sibling will do when he leaves.

2 comments:

Steph said...

I met this family for a few min. at Lisa and Trevor's wedding and I was so impressed by them! Love all of these pics! That picture of the baby blows me away...those eyes!
Congrats you guys..what a good example you are to all of us Shauna and Kurt.

Kem said...

Love them. The last is my fav

Post a Comment